The attorneys of Alspector, Sosin & Noveck, PLLC have been serving the legal needs of businesses, families and individuals in Southeast Michigan for almost 60 years. They have been recognized by their peers with a Martindale-Hubbell rating of “AV” – the very highest recognition for both legal ability and ethical standards.
- Guiding clients through commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Helping clients create business entities, cope with thorny employment issues, undertake financial and business transactions, and prosecute and defend commercial litigation.
- Drafting Wills, Trusts and other Estate and Succession Planning documents, and planning Estates to maximize tax savings.
- Overseeing the administration and probating of decedent’s estates and trusts, and preparing, filing and defending Estate Tax and Gift Tax Returns.
- Assisting employees to resolve on-the-job injuries, employment contracts, protection of their civil rights, and Social Security benefits.
- Counseling and representing taxpayers on a variety of tax issues.
- Helping victims of personal injury accidents make recoveries against the responsible parties.
We would be pleased to help you with any legal matter you, your business or a family member may have.